Friday, September 30, 2011

Puzzling Discoveries

In my bouts of rummaging around for rare Mario info, I have found two fascinating pieces of art that appear to be uncirculated. These pieces of art are illustrations from Japanese jigsaw puzzles. Click the images to see them in full size!

This Super Mario RPG puzzle displays a plethora of characters - every party member, the main members of the Smithy Gang... even the Royal Bus Driver and a Rat Funk! I really love the exciting composition and the bright coloring on this piece of art. I wish I could see it in person.
I do not know if these puzzles are official merchandise or not, but nonetheless, the art is of supreme quality! Again, lots of characters are depicted - the Snorkel Snake, the Dragon and the Air Bag are my personal favorites. I wish that some day someone will find these treasures, scan them and share them with the world.

That wraps it up for today! Catch you on the Flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment